Rainbow Bars - Deliciously Healthy Breakfast Bars!
Looking for a healthy snack or breakfast on-the-go? We've got you covered. This Rainbow Bar recipe takes only 30 minutes to make from start to finish.
Full of healthy foods such as apricots, goji berries, almonds, and sunflower seeds, that will keep you going through the day and help kick that chocolate craving.
1 25g sunflower seeds
70g raw cacao nibs
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 Tablespoons almond flour
100g agave or real maple syrup
100g cup goji berries
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
2. Mix the almonds, sunflower seeds and walnuts together in a mixer until they form crumb sized pieces.
3. Add the apricots and blitz. Leaving some texture to the mixture.
4. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
5. Spread the mixture into an 8x8 baking dish and press the mixture down until flat.
6. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and once it's cooled cut into squares!
If you're feeling generous you can drizzle 85% dark chocolate over the top.
Tag us on Instagram @nourishforlife_nutrition
when you give these delicious bars a go!